The DBZ Warriorz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DBZ Warriorz

Discussion Forum For The DBZ Warriorz Alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting Permissions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vegeta1

Posting Permissions Empty
PostSubject: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:20 am

I request posting permissions. I signed up as Vegeta.
Back to top Go down
The Messenger
GodLike Poster !!!
GodLike Poster !!!
The Messenger

Number of posts : 3337
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 4:32 am

and who are you ingame?

Please send either CrankShaft or myself an ingame confirmation of your desire to post on our forum, and we will consider it

Thank you for shopping at DBZ, please come again soon Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:53 am

YA AND BRING ATTACK TURNS! Razz j/k
Back to top Go down
CrankShaft
Leader Of DBZ
Leader Of DBZ
CrankShaft

Number of posts : 5058
Registration date : 2006-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:46 pm

Laughing

who are you?
Back to top Go down
https://dbzwarriorz.darkbb.com
Vegeta1

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:04 pm

I was Shenron but changed my name to Vegeta which is what it was before.
Back to top Go down
The Messenger
GodLike Poster !!!
GodLike Poster !!!
The Messenger

Number of posts : 3337
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 7:56 pm

Both good DBZ names, but I have not recieved any ingame confirmation on who you are, maybe Crank has. You will need to introduce yourself to us ingame as well as here for us to consider your application.

Also a reason for your desire to post would be good too. Are you seeking diplomatic relations, or do you wish to join our alliance?
Back to top Go down
Vegeta1

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:16 pm

I just sent you a message ingame. I don't wish to join the alliance, but I would like to hang out and make a few friends affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 9:38 pm

dont listen to chi chi shes full of zest and pepper Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:10 pm

And JD!!!!!!!! Like me, tonight anyways Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:11 pm

dont get all hung over jacarse!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 10:33 pm

I won't ... I don't get hangovers Razz
Back to top Go down
zorrillo
Im a Super Poster!
Im a Super Poster!
zorrillo

Number of posts : 917
Location : Inside this magic box. If you break it open I'll grant you three wishes...
Registration date : 2007-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Posting Permissions   Posting Permissions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 11:16 pm

Damn you..... damn you to hell.... I think I get yours.
Back to top Go down
Gohan
DBZ Ambassador
DBZ Ambassador
Gohan

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-01-12