The DBZ Warriorz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DBZ Warriorz

Discussion Forum For The DBZ Warriorz Alliance

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greets from Lord Zedd

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Zedd
Post Virgin!! Bully me to post more!!
Post Virgin!! Bully me to post more!!

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Greets from Lord Zedd Empty
PostSubject: Greets from Lord Zedd   Greets from Lord Zedd Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:27 am

Hello DZB Warriorz,

I'm Lord Zedd. I was the diplomat of Midnight. Our leader Wolverine_nl left Midnight and joined FreeSpirit and his alliance The Jedi Order. It is to my understanding that there are some angry feelings between FreeSpirit and DBZ.

I just want to make it perfectly clear that I'm not going to attack any of you because of my good friend Chi Chi. Also a couple of ex-Midnight members like Taranis_nl feel the same way like I do.

We won't attack you. I've set everyone to peace. Feel free to set me back to peace.

If any one you should try to attack me, I will try to resolve this peacefully first and try to get everything back.

If that won't help, than it will be a 1 on 1 fight I guess but let's hope it won't come to that.

Chi Chi is a very good friend and so this means for me, automatically peace with your entire alliance.

Greets

Lord Zedd
Back to top Go down
The Messenger
GodLike Poster !!!
GodLike Poster !!!
The Messenger

Number of posts : 3337
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Lord Zedd   Greets from Lord Zedd Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:31 am

Hi Zedd, thanks for posting.

I hope this clears up that the former MidNight members are still our friends
Back to top Go down
Gohan
DBZ Ambassador
DBZ Ambassador
Gohan

Number of posts : 2596
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Lord Zedd   Greets from Lord Zedd Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 am

hey if this is just frespirit thats causing the problems and it is not an allaince wide feeling then i will talk to him and see whats going on.
Back to top Go down
The Messenger
GodLike Poster !!!
GodLike Poster !!!
The Messenger

Number of posts : 3337
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Lord Zedd   Greets from Lord Zedd Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:06 am

to my knowledge, this conflict is only between Smokey and Freespirit right now, but I have been told that it could go further by Freespirit.

To bad for him he doesn't realize that MidNight and DBZ were each others first NAP's
Back to top Go down
CrankShaft
Leader Of DBZ
Leader Of DBZ
CrankShaft

Number of posts : 5058
Registration date : 2006-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Lord Zedd   Greets from Lord Zedd Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Hey Lord Zedd Smile

we have already planned not to attack any old midnight member as we all had long term nap agreement Smile

i have asked chi to let you guys know that all of you are welcome to join DBZ Warriorz if you feel that your existing alliance is not performing well enough Wink

I have always been a fan of midnight, and it would be an honour to home you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
https://dbzwarriorz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greets from Lord Zedd   Greets from Lord Zedd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greets from Lord Zedd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The DBZ Warriorz :: General Stargate Banter :: Guests-
Jump to: